Fundamental Sentiment Trading is a type of trading method based on fundamental news sentiments. As the Forex market is highly speculative, strong high impact news releases are likely to move the market prior to their scheduled release…
What Sentiment Trading IS:
- Focus on high impact trend changing events.
- 100% Pre-news, Enter and Exit before release.
- Based on Long-Term trend or strong short-term bias.
- Enter during a market cycle reversal time.
- Enter at least 2 hours to 12 hours before the release.
- Close the trade no later than 5 minutes before the release.
- Follow the pre-news sentiment.
With Pre-news trading, market perception is everything!
As a matter of fact, if the market is expecting a news event to shift sentiment, we may see a more exaggerated move before the actual release!