My name is Henry Liu and I am a Forex Trader and Mentor. I help traders achieve consistent income trading Forex while spending less time trading. My focus in trading is a combination of Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, and Market Sentiment. Far too many retail Forex traders concentrate on just one aspect of trading, technical analysis, and ignore everything else; it is my goal (and vision) to educate every trader on how to take advantage of news trading and become more balanced traders.

You can find more information about me on my Google Profile.

Comments

1. Avatar of KelvinKelvin says:

Hi, I was trying to watch this video but it’s not working?

2. avatarkareem says:

how do i know the direction to follow

3. avatarJohnbenson says:

Henry, I want to buy the e-book. I am in Nigeria how do I go about it? I have written before no reply.

4. avatarjohann says:

Hey Henry,

Don’t you ever read these messages?
    SEVERAL folk have asked you for a ling for a pdf and you havn’t bothered to answer any of them. What are the purpose of these messages then?

5. avatarAkin says:

I greatly appreciates the video on sentiment pre news trading. Thanks. I look forward to further opportunity to trade with you

6. avatarEdward Tan says:

Hi Henry ,
    many thank for all your guidance,
    Due to internet condition at my country I want to download your so I can learn offline
    Please allow me to download your webinar and send me the link/how to download

7. avatarFelician says:

Hello Henry,

I cannot watch this video on my computer because my internet is low. Is there a way to get this valuable information written instead of on video?

Felician

8. avatarR VASU says:

Hi master your speech is excellent. I have a doubt, you said it is completely depending on pre news. pre news means already released news or last year(or last month)pre value(previous value,expected value,actual).please clarify my doubt.please send the information to my mail.i am waiting for your reply.

9. avatarchibuike says:
  10. avatarAustin says:

Hi Henry
    this sentiment trading actually works just like you explained. i also notices what you explained in the NFP that was released recently(Nov). before the actual release, the market was expecting a good release and started buying USD. if i had learned about this strategy before then i would have traded this sentiment and left because i actually noticed the sentiment having read some reports about the usd.

11. avatarAustin says:

Hi Henry
    this sentiment trading actually works just like you explained. i also notices what you explained in the NFP that was released recently(Nov). before the actual release, the market was expecting a good release and started buying USD. if i had learnt about this strategy before then i would have traded this sentiment and left because i actually noticed the sentiment having read some reports about the usd.

12. avatarAustin says:

Hi Henry
    this sentiment trading actually works just like you explained. i also notices what you explained in the NFP that was released recently(Nov). before the actual release, the market was expecting a good release and started buying USD. if i had learn’t about this strategy before then i would have traded this sentiment and left because i actually noticed the sentiment having read some reports about the usd.

13. avatarAustin says:

Hi Henry
    this sentiment trading actually works just like you explained. i also notices what you explained in the NFP that was released recently(Nov). before the actual release, the market was expecting a good release and started buying USD. if i had learnt about this stragetegy before then i would have traded this sentiment and left because i actually noticed the sentiment having read some reports about the usd.

14. avatarmuhammad zeeshan says:

diar sar jpy buy our sall

15. avatarBoogie1 says:

Henry can u give us a link to download the strategy video . My internet is to slow to watch the video in ur site

16. Hi Henry, I really enjoy this your fundamental sentiment trading and i wanted to add it to my trading system, but i got some question (1) After high impact new release it will take how many hours, for someone to start sentiment trading. (2) In your explanation you said if news is coming in the( UK time) you’ll do it in the(ASIAN TIME) here in NIGERIA we are( 5hours GMT) ahead of (N.Y TIME) which time do you think best for us over, here thanks

17. avatarFrancisco says:

Professor Henri Lius friend does not know how to speak or read English you would have in this matter in testo please teach me and your student will be.
    the feel for how important this matter and please help me i really do not know English ok.

18. avatarfrank says:

what is the prices,process and options to purchase?

19. avatarFidelis E.Onwuzurike says:

It’s interesting and of laudable recipe.Please keep it up for the help of those of us struggling to survive.
    But my question is :how do I know the prospective result of Pre-news before placing order,2.how may I trade a particular news or more than one of same currency on different impart and on the same timing, e.g: USD 1.30PM times three or four with varieties of news and imparts;low,medium,and high impart?Please help me out of this.
    Thanks.

20. avatarMaria says:

Hello Henry, I have just viewed your Video on Sentiment Trading Basics and found your explanation very interesting. Have made notes and will follow them on my Future Trades on the Imporant Releases. Thanks