New to FOREX News Trading or this blog? Start Here!

If you are looking for information on economic news and currency market [FOREX], look no further, because you’ve found it!  You’ll not only find money-making trade plans and analysis on upcoming economic news, but also videos from actual trades taken live during these news releases based on the same trade plans, all for free!

Newsletter

Zero spam.

If you are a beginner or never traded news releases, then please take a moment and read my post on the basics of forex news trading, you’ll get the basic idea of what are these economic news releases…

And of course, once you’re done with that, make sure you also read my Startup Guide On News Trading, as I explain and prepare you for Forex Fundamental News Trading.

3rd Party Advertisement

Then it is just a matter of being around your PC during news time, as I will always post tomorrow’s news releases today with a complete analysis on the Forex news event, along with a trading plan that I’ve been using for the past 5+ years.  Make sure you also signup for my newsletter and receive this same information via email, amongst other things such as trade signals…

If you have any questions about any of my posts or news trading in currency market, make sure you comment on the blog with your questions, I’ll do my best to respond to them in a timely manner…

Oh, one last tip on using this blog is the advantage of past news releases that I think will eventually become invaluable resource for your trading (or so I hope).  I have classified news releases based on categories, so if you are looking for information on US NonFarm Payroll Releases, just go to the category drop-down list on top right and select US NFP, you’ll get all of my previous analysis and video recordings of live NFP trades… how cool is that?  This will not only help you to prepare for the NFP and basically give you a front row seat to look over my shoulders… a quick way to gain crucial experiences fast…

So stick around, check out my blog, and I look forward in hearing from you!

Henry Liu
CurrencyNewsTrading.com

About Henry Liu

My name is Henry Liu and I am a Forex Trader and Mentor. I help traders achieve consistent income trading Forex while spending less time trading. My focus in trading is a combination of Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, and Market Sentiment. Far too many retail Forex traders concentrate on just one aspect of trading, technical analysis, and ignore everything else; it is my goal (and vision) to educate every trader on how to take advantage of news trading and become more balanced traders.

You can find more information about me on my Google Profile.

Comments

1. Siraj Ali says:

If you are a beginner or never traded news releases, then please take a moment and read my post on the basics of forex news trading, you’ll get the basic idea of what are these economic news releases… forex trading signals review, end of day trading signals, best automated forex trading systems, forex trading brokers, how to do forex trading, how to make money on forex, forex trading strategies, best forex trading system

2. chaijudin says:

Mr Henry

em.. can you make this site more picture on the explanation?
    not all is an English native ,
    and what time frame is the best for “currency meter”?

3. chaijudin says:

Mr Henry

em.. can you make this site more picture on the explanation?
    not all is an English native ,
    and what time frame is the best for “currency meter”?

4. Hi Henry
    please let me know whan you are opening your trade room for new members.
    hope to hear from you soon.
    Jon

5. Hi Henry
    please let me know whan you are opening your trade room for new members.
    hope to hear from you soon.
    Jon

6. Letisha says:

I’m trying to sign up for your free e-book on dailylimitlevels.com but unfortunately the link is broken. Could you please advise how I’d get access to this.

Thank you.

Letisha

7. Letisha says:

Thank you.

Letisha

8. Letisha says:

Thank you.

Letisha

9. Letisha says:

Thank you.

Letisha

10. john gadefelth says:

Hi Henry thanks for the news signals they are great. But where do i place my stop often i see target is 50 pips. Also the last news did make the market gaping heavily so we still trade it ?

best regards

11. john gadefelth says:

best regards

12. hr henry,i have been workin with your updates for sometime now.i stll have problems with gbp/usd pair,most times when the news is out and i go in for a trade, the reversal trend is always too much after the spike rection to the news.what do i do.

• Especially these past few weeks market has been rather unpredictable. I suggest to wait for decent retracement before entering the market. Once the market settles down, you can then see more of a directional movement after the news.

13. hr henry,i have been workin with your updates for sometime now.i stll have problems with gbp/usd pair,most times when the news is out and i go in for a trade, the reversal trend is always too much after the spike rection to the news.what do i do.

14. hello Henry

new to your site, but impressed. can you explain or direct me to a link that explains what you mean by ”learning the times” under your article on market cycles.

much appreciated

yako

• Market Cycle is my proprietary trading methods, I can’t really get into the details but there are certain times you can almost call for a market reversal on a daily basis, if you follow this cycle in your trading, you will end up not wasting a lot of time.

It is often said that calling a top or bottom is like catching knives, and I agree that, but I say it is hard to call “where” the top is going to be, but with as hard t call as when the top is going to be.

It is also explained in detail in my e-book, btw at newsprofiteer.com

15. hello Henry

much appreciated

yako

It is also explained in detail in my e-book, btw at newsprofiteer.com

16. flamelily says:

I would like to start trading news but dont know where to start from, how do i join your group and have access to some vital information like trade signals, weekly outlook etc, i have signed up for your newsletter is this enough for me to get all the information and how do i get into your news room?

• The traderoom is closed for registration but I may have something else to offer in the future. So please make sure you are on my newsletter in case I have another opening.

Thanks,

17. flamelily says:

Thanks,

18. Thank you for giving to make others(me) laugh after burning in fx. With what i have read here i believe i will smile again, let me try out this new week.

Pls kindly help with this as the one i use now is malfunctioning,

where can i get the data to the news as they are being released?
    Also how can i get your currency meter?
    Thanks, God bless your generousity

19. Thank you for giving to make others(me) laugh after burning in fx. With what i have read here i believe i will smile again, let me try out this new week.

Pls kindly help with this as the one i use now is malfunctioning,

where can i get the data to the news as they are being released?
    Also how can i get your currency meter?
    Thanks, God bless your generousity

20. Hi Henry,

How can I join your trading group

21. Hi Henry,

How can I join your trading group

22. folajimi says:

Hi Henry,
    I love your free trade alerts and i appreciate your effort on these alters. Sir, how can i get your weekly outlook. Thanks

23. folajimi says:

Hi Henry,

24. Kelvin
    Thanks for your reply and it is working

Kojn

25. Kelvin
    Thanks for your reply and it is working

Kojn

26. kelvinch says:

Philip,

You may access the market analysis trade room which is included with Henry’s Mentoring service. For more information, visit Newsprofiteer.com

Kelvin

27. kelvinch says:

Philip,

Kelvin

28. kelvinch says:

John,

Make sure that you have enabled the DDE Server option in your Metatrader 4. Also, depending on your MT4 platform, there may be a character after the currency pair name (ie. EUR/USDm). If this is the case, you need to check the ‘My broker uses different quote’ in the currency meter and enter the letter in the field provided.

Kelvin

29. kelvinch says:

John,

Kelvin

30. I have a concern about getting the full package of material from you. I am 80 yrs old and trading doing reasonably well for 3 years. I am gradually passing my know how to my son. If I die, can he continue with the package I purchase?

Am I reading the information correctly–After I get and learn the package, my connection with you will only be by Email to receive material from you and correspond?

Wayne

• Yes Wayne, the answer is yes on having your son continue with the course. You will also get an online access via Internet to my live trade room, where I’ll show my charts and comment on the live market when there are news scheduled.

Thanks,

Henry

31. I have a concern about getting the full package of material from you. I am 80 yrs old and trading doing reasonably well for 3 years. I am gradually passing my know how to my son. If I die, can he continue with the package I purchase?

Wayne

Thanks,

Henry

32. Hello Henry
    My first time here and learning already.
    One ploblem – I have down;oaded the Newsprofiteer meter and studied your video but since opening the Newsprofiteer meter on my desktop, the coloured figers stay the same and it is not changing. The Euro and NZD is zero, maybe something I did wrong?
    John from Durban, South Africa

33. Hello Henry
    My first time here and learning already.
    John from Durban, South Africa

34. PHILIP OWEIBO says:

is it possible to join your trading room before every news release? if yes, how?

35. PHILIP OWEIBO says:

36. hi henry, thanks alot for your reply. concerning this aud nzd trade in question, i really dont know what to say as it has left me thoroughly beaten. the pair seemed to continue rising endlessly ignoring all reversal patterns on the charts. it took out my stop losses countlessly to the tune of losing close to 200pips! just when i felt had seen enough of this disaster, the pair turned around! with momentum indicators still showing overbought on the daily as of friday’s close and with the strong bearish engulfing candle on the daily, is it still a safe trade for me to reenter by selling it down? i’m so scared of it after this week’s disaster!!!

• fejfx:

The only thing I can tell you is that to use less leverage as the number one account killer is overleverage. If you can keep your risk under 2% while having a potential of getting 5~10% out of this one trade, you are going to be fine. I’d enter it sometime this week, of course.

Henry

37. hi henry, thanks alot for your reply. concerning this aud nzd trade in question, i really dont know what to say as it has left me thoroughly beaten. the pair seemed to continue rising endlessly ignoring all reversal patterns on the charts. it took out my stop losses countlessly to the tune of losing close to 200pips! just when i felt had seen enough of this disaster, the pair turned around! with momentum indicators still showing overbought on the daily as of friday’s close and with the strong bearish engulfing candle on the daily, is it still a safe trade for me to reenter by selling it down? i’m so scared of it after this week’s disaster!!!

• fejfx:

Henry

38. hi henry,i must confess u are such a wonderful person. i cant go on here to expantiate on why but the reasons i think are pretty obvious.i read about your sell trade for audnzd just now. luckily, i checked the chart as its a pair i have never traded and saw a beautiful reversal pattern setting up.i entered to sell at 1.2900. i know u said anything above 1.2800 was great entry. my question now is what is going to be your exit point? for me, getting into good trades is no longer my predicament.exiting is where i have a problem as most times, i tend to exit too early cos of fear whenever there is a slight retracement.cant blame myself for this cos so many times, i have watched as good profits slowly turned red never to go back into profit!!!

39. hi henry,i must confess u are such a wonderful person. i cant go on here to expantiate on why but the reasons i think are pretty obvious.i read about your sell trade for audnzd just now. luckily, i checked the chart as its a pair i have never traded and saw a beautiful reversal pattern setting up.i entered to sell at 1.2900. i know u said anything above 1.2800 was great entry. my question now is what is going to be your exit point? for me, getting into good trades is no longer my predicament.exiting is where i have a problem as most times, i tend to exit too early cos of fear whenever there is a slight retracement.cant blame myself for this cos so many times, i have watched as good profits slowly turned red never to go back into profit!!!

40. Henry,I’m very glad to read from your newsletters/website.I had traded live before now and got my fingers burnt completely.But since since I came in contact with your works,I got my smiles back.Using the currency meter,I made 170%of my Demo account with 10trades and all on TP. I now look forward to restarting my live account and buying your book.Thank you and God bless

41. Henry,I’m very glad to read from your newsletters/website.I had traded live before now and got my fingers burnt completely.But since since I came in contact with your works,I got my smiles back.Using the currency meter,I made 170%of my Demo account with 10trades and all on TP. I now look forward to restarting my live account and buying your book.Thank you and God bless

42. hi henry thank you so much for the info you provide in your newsletter,,great in explanation and very accurate,, i am wondering if you could explain the entry points as you give a 50 pip movement but i never know where to check wether it has been factored in so i just wait for a pull back after the initial spike ??is this the right way to do it?? thanks in advance..mm

43. hi henry thank you so much for the info you provide in your newsletter,,great in explanation and very accurate,, i am wondering if you could explain the entry points as you give a 50 pip movement but i never know where to check wether it has been factored in so i just wait for a pull back after the initial spike ??is this the right way to do it?? thanks in advance..mm

44. AM HAPPY TO MUST HAVE MET SOME ONE LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE. YOUR NEWSPROFITEER HAS GIVEN ME A BETTER LOOK ON FOREX TRADIN. GOD BLESS YOU.

45. AM HAPPY TO MUST HAVE MET SOME ONE LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE. YOUR NEWSPROFITEER HAS GIVEN ME A BETTER LOOK ON FOREX TRADIN. GOD BLESS YOU.

46. Hi Henry,
    Thanks for your news letter you have been sending to me.since i started reading it,my trading have improved greatly.

47. Hi Henry,

48. Hi Henry,

As per your suggestion i have given short in GBP/USD AND GBP/JPY

49. Hi Henry,

As per your suggestion i have given short in GBP/USD AND GBP/JPY

50. Hey Henry,

I’m glad I found your site. I’ve been checking in everyday to pick up as much as I can. I, also, am looking forward to the cd release. In the meantime, what is the “Daily limit levels” all about?

Thanks, Daniel

51. Hey Henry,

Thanks, Daniel

52. Sayed Shahzad Haider says:

Dear Henry Liu
    This time it made me really laugh when I compare your
    two pics I mean one which you posted after the Dentist
    catastrophic experience. I know the pain its so terrible
    and I wish you to get well soon and thankyou of ofcourse
    to be with us as such a painful trauma.

53. Sayed Shahzad Haider says:

Dear Henry Liu
    This time it made me really laugh when I compare your
    two pics I mean one which you posted after the Dentist
    catastrophic experience. I know the pain its so terrible
    and I wish you to get well soon and thankyou of ofcourse
    to be with us as such a painful trauma.

54. Camilo Torres says:

Hello Henry.
    When are we going to have access to the DVD’s?

• Camilo:

Getting my best to finish the DVDs, I have to sent back the final edition 3 times due to the poor quality… so hopefully this time it will be ready soon. So maybe the last week of Sept?

55. Camilo Torres says:

Hello Henry.
    When are we going to have access to the DVD’s?