Forex News Analysis is formatted into 6 different sections for ease of implementation in your own trading plan. They are:
- Currency Pair Recommendation Window – This widget gives you the best pairs to trade during news releases based on their respective strengths and weaknesses… I believe by simply choosing the right pair to trade, you can instantly increase your profits by 30% and avoid market whipsaws that often result in losses…
- Introduction – In this section, I briefly describe what the News event is about and why it is important for the market. You’ll get the Forecast figure for the event and the Previous release figure; I’ll also display any related forecasts here, such as in the case for Employment Changes, Unemployment Rate will also be displayed.
- Trade Plan – Here’s where we discuss the actual triggers and currency pairs to trade. If you are a busy trader or new to Forex News Trading, this would be the area you want to focus on. It has all the information you need to trade the news release… Although I recommend to at least scan through the other sections as well, but if you are pressed with time, this would be the section to go over first.
- Definition – This is an expanded definition of the news event that we are trading. It explains why this news is important and what kind of effects it has on the overall economy.
- Live Recorded Videos: In this section you’ll find previous recorded videos of past news releases. Since a video is worth a thousand words, by watching my past live trading videos, you’ll learn to trade the news more effectively.
That’s it, this is how you read my Forex News Analysis. I’ll publish my analysis usually 24 hours ahead of the schedule, so that you’ll have plenty of time to go over. You can access the analysis directly from the Currency Strength Meter’s NEWS section by clicking on the News Title and you should be redirected to the analysis.
There are a couple of new sections being planned to be included in my Forex Analysis in the future, and they are:
- Forex Fundamental Outlook Meter: This is the outlook meter that I am working on. The meter will attempt to give you a numerical score of the major currencies based on their fundamental views. The meter will cover AUD, NZD, USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, and CHF. The idea is to help you make longer term decisions when trading these currencies as a positive news release along with a positive fundamental outlook will often generate more movements, thus more pips for you.
- Historical Charts: I will provide up to 3 historical charts for the release to show how the market reacted to the news… this is meant to help you gauge market reaction and an attempt to provide insight of how the market moved during past news releases.