Currency Meter Installation Guide

Here’s what you need to do to install Currency Meter CSM 3.0.6.

Step 1: Download CSM 3.0.6 by going to the Download Page, then save the file Currency+Strength+Meter.msi on your desktop (or anywhere you want), or simply click to run the installation directly.

Program Currency Meter Installation Guide – 3.0.6

Step 2: Double Click on the meter and it will Launch a Registration Screen, please enter your information and then click on “Register Your Account”:

register Currency Meter Installation Guide – 3.0.6

That’s it, it should work flawlessly.

meter Currency Meter Installation Guide – 3.0.6

If you have any issues with your installation, sometimes Currency Meter will have problem communicating with our backend server due to overzealous firewall policies, or antivirus programs. Although we have tested this installation process on all versions of windows that we could get our hands on, namely Windows 7, XP, 2000, Vista, we can’t cover every possible scenario, and almost 100% of the time installation issues are results of the user’s particular configuration… Sometimes the user is behind a proxy, or the internet access is not stable, etc… so before you ask for support, make sure to first reboot your machine, disable your firewall/antivirus, then try installation again.

If you still can’t install Currency Meter, then I’d suggest that you be as specific as possible with your support request. Make sure to include your version of windows, a screenshot, etc… not just “it doesn’t work”, or “I can’t install, help!”, because it will certainly not be helpful for our staff. Remember, CSM is provided free of charge, while we are trying to provide a good user experience, it is sometimes not financially possible to provide timely support for a free product, and we hope you understand.

Last but not least, if you find Currency Meter useful, why not tweet us, share the meter on facebook, or just let other know about us? Make sure to like us on facebook and join our CNT community, after all, CNT and Currency Meter is supported by users just like you. Thank you.

Comments

1. Avatar of DaveDave says:

CSM is still not displaying the pairs as before Kelvin -still some issue with server?

2. Hello Sir Kelvin… I can’t register an account to use my CSM. “Problem with connection” always prompt me whenever I register.

3. Avatar of DaveDave says:

Hi Kelvin, there seems to be a problem with CSM not working today 2 December 2013 – all pairs are showing blank colours

4. Avatar of HakeemHakeem says:

I downloaded the Meter successful but the registration is having issue “there is some problem with connection” what do i do to resolve it.

• Hi Hakeem, as previously mentioned, unfortunately this is a known issue that in some computers you may experience the connection/registration problem. We will have this issue fixed for the next update but in the meantime, you may use the web version in our home page.

5. Avatar of Nakatyaba7Nakatyaba7 says:

Downloading for me was easy. BUT, instead of desktop where it landed, I would like to have it right on my chart. Is that possible? Show me how, please.

6. hi dear
    i have installed EA looks it is installed perfectly the only question is what is the LOCK symbol means where is the smiley icon of EA at the right upper corner exact to right place in next pane of currency figures,a LOCK symbol is in ORANGE and WHITE color what it means.

7. Avatar of BruceBruce says:

Looks like I am having the same problem as a few others. When I click on “REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT” I get a window that says “There is some problem with connection.” Is my only option to use the meter on your homepage?

Bruce

8. Avatar of Alvin KonAlvin Kon says:

hi, i installed the CSM on two of the computers.. but both have the same problem.. the count down time for the news is not correct, sometimes it is negative time and now it is more than 12 days count down which suppose to be 2 days… please help.. thank you.

Alvin, there has been some issues with CSM and we are already working on a new version. Will post the new version up as soon as its ready. As far as the issues that you are having, its due to a change with google calendar scripts that we used to use to schedule the news, but googlecalendar changed to a new format recently, which caused our CSM not to work properly. So we are going to create our own calendar backend, so excuse the inconveniences for the time being. Thanks.

9. Avatar of abmabm says:

Just upgraded to Windows 7. Tried to install CSM . Does not appear to be working. Suggestion ?

10. Is there any plan to adapt the CSM to be used with Apple’s operating system?

11. Hello Kelvin, do you guys have a CSM version for a 64 bit computer? I haven´t been able to install the current version.

12. i’ve tried to disable my antivirus and off firewall but i can’t installed
    i use Windows XP SP 2 and my internet is fine

my screenshot :

“there is some problem with connection.” can you help me pls ?

tks :)

• Hi Cintia, unfortunately, we have tried many times to duplicate this problem and have been unable to. We are aware of this issue and our programmers are trying to fix it for the next version. I would advise to remove your proxy if you are using one, and or try installing CSM on a different computer. As a last option, you can always use the CSM on our website.

13. Avatar of danieldaniel says:

i have already download but cannot working some connection problem i try to fix it but still cannot work …what problem on my connection ….

14. Avatar of chikechike says:

meter could not be able to download so what do i do